The 5C’s Unlocking Your Unlimited Potential
“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
This is one of my favorite Lombardi quotes. It really does hit the nail on the head for what I hope our program can develop for you, a vigorous pursuit of perfection on the road of excellence.
Too often we succumb to the tasteless flavor of mediocrity only to kid ourselves that it tastes good. It doesn’t, average never tastes good, nor ever will. Our life should be full of flavor and rich experiences, and that’s what this program is designed to be; rich and full of unique experiences as you develop mastery over your health, fitness, wealth, and happiness.
There are two central concepts I would like you to review before describe the 5C’s:
1.) You are created by design, not by default. You have a purpose, and the ability to fulfill it. All of the necessary ingredients for your success are already within you, my mission is to teach you how to Unleash the Champion that is already in you.
2.) We must all learn to exceed expectations to thrive. The enemy of great is good. You are created for greatness, there is absolutely no doubt about it. Never settle for good enough, you must have high expectations to achieve excellence, so commit to exceed your expectations daily.
80% of people never reach their expectations
15% reach their expectations
5% exceed their expectations
Be the 5% and you will rule the world.
I created a blueprint called the 5C’s to keep you focused on process, and not problems. Problems now become opportunities when put into the proper context. To describe the 5C’s from a health and fitness standpoint, let me give you a brief overview of the most important aspects of the 5C’s.
Conviction . Commitment . Consistency . Confidence . Courage
Conviction is an overwhelming belief in someone, or something. Our beliefs are the foundation for how, and what we think. For example, if you believe you never have been healthy, and probably never can be, this is a reflexion of belief. Your belief is then manifested in how you think, and your body tends to come into alignment with that thought process, you are overweight and unhealthy.
There are two major forms of belief, intellectual agreement, and assimilation.
Intellectual agreement tends to be fact based and resides on the surface of our thoughts. The example being, there are obviously people that live debt free, experiencing financial freedom, living a joyful life, but they’re different, they have a skill or talent I just don’t have. Intellectual agreement being based on facts is a beginning to forging a strong conviction, but must be developed deeper.
Assimilation is taking conviction to the depth of our being, you become what you believe. An easy example to follow is with nutrition. Every cell of your body requires nourishment, EVERY cell. You literally assimilate the foods you eat, and become what you eat. If you develop Type II diabetes it’s not because you ate a clean nutritious diet, it is typically because you have eaten too much sugar on a consistent basis. If you have to much month at the end of your money it is possible you are spending beyond your means, and need to position yourself to create more income when and wherever possible.
Assimilation is becoming what you believe. If you believe you were created to “can do” anything, that all the necessary tools reside in you already, you just need to learn how to access these skills and make them work for you, than you are on the road to renewing your mind.
To renew your mind, to change your “stink’n think’n” and not conform to the world of managed average you must continuously assimilate who you are, and where you are going. Not focusing on where you are, and you have no clue who you are.
Commitment is the action plan anchored to your conviction or beliefs. This is very often where a persons actions begin to break down. Is this true for you? Have you made commitments in the past and after time passes the commitments seems to have passed by as well? Very often we break our own commitments simply because they were anchored in intellectual agreement, not assimilation. Remember assimilation has deep roots and can withstand the storm of life on your dreams. Intellectual agreement has underdeveloped roots and can easily be talked away with an unexpected storm. Commitment is strengthened with every storm if, you have assimilated Conviction.
Consistency is a reflexion of your past, an insight into your future, and the power you can leverage today. Consistency then is habits. Think about it, how many of you would even consider not brushing your teeth for days, let alone weeks? Yet how many people don’t exercise on a regular basis, or save a percentage of their incomes consistently? Consistency is established in the strength of our Commitments. We are all a walking, talking advertisement for consistency, the question is are those consistent habits building us up, or effectively pulling us apart?
Confidence is a wonderful process developed through the consistency that builds you up. Confidence is also born through the failures we experience along the way that through our commitments, anchored to our convictions, we can learn from, rather than lose because of. Confidence is the magnificent result of the Consistent realization that you are the direct product of your decisions and not your conditions.
Courage is many things but for us let’s focus on the fact it takes courage to leave your comfort zone behind. To live the “next level” lifestyle means you are living the extraordinary life, and never settling for ordinary again. You are comfortable with uncomfortable, and you prefer to be abnormal rather than live average. Courageous living is knowing the difference between being willing to take the next step, and having the willpower to push on. People that have established Confidence, never strive again, but thrive daily with the courage to live from victory, not for victory.
Using the 5C’s to transform the way you Think
Transforming the way you think requires daily reflexion on your beliefs. Your beliefs about your potential more so than anything else when it come to health, fitness, and happiness.
- Do you have a hunger for growth?
- Are you willing to chase your dreams, and “lean in” to your life?
- Preparation is the key to developing confidence, follow through is the icing!
- What are your pay offs? What inspires you to never quit?
- Define what this means, and then answer it, “Do you have the courage to fail?”
- Skill is developed through failure, learning is what transforms failure in success.
- Are you willing to give your broken pieces a chance?
- When you have a mentor you can learn from their mistakes, you never pay for the mistakes of others, yet you can learn powerful lessons on your road to optimal health and peak performance.
- You clearly have thousands of choices about your life, for example:
1.) What you say, and what you don’t say.
2.) What you think, and what you don’t think.
3.) What you do, and don’t do?
- Always keep the “main thing,” the main thing. So what does that mean to you?
- Today answer these questions, Who are you? What do you want?
- Never fear hard work, embrace it.
- Avoid envy, unless you are willing to do, what other people do, to get what other people get…
- When we have tough, or “bad” things happen, that typically means you are in the right place, and the challenges are the refining fire necessary to take you to the next level.
- In life, we always should be moving forward, in saying that we should also always be ready for a fall, that is REAL life, not negative thinking. If you are prepared for a fall, you will always get up quicker.
- Take time, get a pad and paper, and write out what do you believe. Deep, heartfelt beliefs, are crucial to controlling your life, you just need transparency, and clarity. Write them down, please…
- Hope travels everywhere, no need for a passport. Did you remember to pack it?
- EVERY single day matters, every day counts. Do not take one day off…
I want to invite you to check out my website, and my complete eBook,
- The 5C’s “Unlocking Your Unlocking Your Unlimited Potential”
Please visit: www.unleashthechampiononlinetraining.com
Also you can check out:
- Habit FORMING “Creating Nutrition, Fitness, and Life Habits”
- Fit for the Fight “The Art of Fighting from Victory, not for Victory”
Have a Joyous and Blessed Christmas and Holiday Season