Let’s have some fun! I hope that some of you will join me on this. The writing challenge today is to list 5 places you want to visit. I had a hard time narrowing it down to just 5 but here it goes and why:
- New York City during Christmas time-I’ve been told this is the most absolute beautiful place to be during Christmas and since Christmas is my favorite I desire to visit. I have never been to New York City.
- The Mountains-any mountains will do. I have never been to the mountains. Drew and I always talk about living off the grid in the mountains. I would guess before committing to such a thing I should probably see if the mountains and I get along. 🙂
- Australia- I would absolutely LOVE to go on vacation with my family to Australia-we love animals and there are just so many awesome places to see.
- Every where Eric Church performs! I am a huge Eric Church fan. Yes, I am 42 years old and act like a groupie-or maybe it seems a bit like a stalker! Haha!
- Black Hills-I have lived in the Midwest my entire life-and I have never been to Sturgis or the Black Hills. Not sure why not but I guess I better go see what it is I am missing since every time I tell someone I have never been there they think it’s absurd.
I would hope that some of you might enlighten me on some of yours!
Love to All-Kim