I have always loved music. All kinds and in every form. I listen to all genres but currently my favorite genre is country. Specifically Eric Church. I have been an Eric Church groupie/junkie for quite some time but it has gotten really bad over the last year or so after having attended 2 of his concerts. I have been to numerous amounts of concerts and have never been to any like how the Eric Church concert made me feel. I am a member of the Church Choir and have too many shirts to mention as it’s borderline embarrassing. 🙂 No-we are NOT paid sponsors of Eric Church 😉
On our 30 day writing challenge I am suppose to list 10 songs that I am loving right now. And since I don’t want you to think we are paid sponsors of Eric Church I will list some outside of him as well 🙂
- Why Not Me-Eric Church-written for the victims of the Las Vegas shooting-watch this live performance!
- Greatest Love Story-Lanco
- Black-Dierks Bentley
- Body Like A Back Road-Sam Hunt
- You Broke Up With Me-Walker Hayes
- Love Your Love The Most-Eric Church
- Like Jesus Does-Eric Church
- Every Little Thing-Carly Pearce
- Jackson-Johnny Cash & June Carter
- I Drive Your Truck-Lee Brice
Music changes with my mood. But it is also one of the very few things that can almost instantly make me feel better. I am always up to listening to new artists or the unknowns.
Love to All-