My blessings are many and picking 5 is beyond difficult for me. Today is a good day for me to think about my blessings and all the things I should be grateful for. It has been a shit show of a few days for me and have been feeling sorry for myself and rather self absorbed in my misery. The topic of picking 5 blessings in my life couldn’t have come at a more appropriate time.
- My Faith-My faith is a blessing and a gift. I think it’s so important for everyone to have something to believe in, a higher power if you will. Something bigger than yourself.
- My husband-Quite frankly, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He couldn’t of come into my life at any more of a perfect time than he did. I was a year out from my divorce, broke, depressed, didn’t trust a soul, hopeless….he showed me and reminded me that I was worthy of being loved, and everything he has ever promised me he has done and more. Seriously-there are men out there that say what they mean and mean what they say. They will come through and be the man that you need them to be.
- My children-I have these beautiful perfect children that are the greatest things I have or will ever accomplish. There is nothing that will compare to anything else I will ever do in my life than my children.
- A Home-Not a house but a home. A place where the us and the kids love and want to be. The love, the laughing, and everything in between.
- Health-I am a 42 year old female who is slightly over-weight and likes to have a drink here and there. My health is good. My children and my husband are healthy.
Writing these 5 things today for you and for myself has already improved my mood tremendously. These are the things I need to dwell on every day! And not the things that are bothering me.
Love to All-Kim